Duties of Assistant Dean for Scientific Affairs
An essential link between the nine departments of the Institute with its units and divisions.
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating conferences, symposia and cultural courses in coordination with the Scientific Division / Continuing Education Unit to raise the university’s aim of efficiency and sensitivity.
- The scientific activities of the professors shall be shown through the follow-up of the research system planned, completed and published, which is a periodic work in coordination with the Scientific Division / Research and Studies Unit.
- Follow-up with students inside and outside of Iraq and issue the necessary orders for them in coordination with the Scientific Division / Follow-up Unit
- Assisting the higher management in setting goals and drawing up the scientific guidelines to make the necessary decisions for them.
- conduct a needs assessment for staff and provide the appropriate training of training based on identified needs.
- Follow-up work of the Division of scientific and student affairs and library unit.
Hussein Khalaf Saleh, PhD
Assistant Dean for Scientific and Student Affairs