The Department was established in 1988, and it was called the Department of Warehouse Management. Since that time, 26 classes have successfully graduated with material management skills. The department accepts graduates of the preparatory school branches scientific and literary as well as graduates of the preliminary trade in all its subsidiaries.
- The graduates of the department can do the following:
- Works in the procurement and storage activities in all economic institutions.
- Organizing all records and documents related to the warehouse work.
- Jobs in marketing activities.
- Performs the work and operations of the applications of warehouse systems.
- Works in the field of commercial correspondence for the activities of the store and marketing business.